Is it time for a new fence at your home or place of business? Do you need increased security, privacy, or simply a more attractive fence that could raise property value? Fence Crafters is here to help, with a comprehensive service that covers the best fencing materials and installation methods. A fence is more than just a necessity; it’s an investment in your property. Insist on the best Fencing Company in Wellington and get results that will continue to impress you for years to come.
Here’s what we offer, and what makes us different in the South Florida fencing services industry.
A Fully Integrated Fencing
At fence crafters, we’re more than just installers. We are an innovative company that handles design, engineering, manufacturing, and installation in-house. Being fully integrated, we have complete control over the fence making process, resulting in higher quality installations that are built to last.
There are several advantages you can enjoy by choosing us for your fencing installation.
- Because we manufacture our fences, you will enjoy fully customized solutions.
- Our tight control of material sourcing and production results in more durable fences that provide a long return on investment.
- Fences can be factory finished to ensure long lasting colors and stains.
- You can order ornate fences that other manufacturers simply can’t produce.
- You’ll enjoy a guarantee on our work. We’re locally based and always available over the phone or through our online contact form.
There are countless ‘fly by night’ contractors out there who will try to take advantage of Wellington residents and business owners. They’re particularly active following storms and other severe weather events.
Don’t take a risk on a company that can’t stand behind their work. We’re committed to the local community and have been doing business here for over 25 years. If you want a fencing installation without the uncertainty, insist on the experts at Fence Crafters.
Your Options With the Best Fencing Company in Wellington
In addition to the highest quality service and workmanship, we also strive to provide options, so that you will never have to comprise when you need new fencing. We work with all the most common fencing materials, and with our own manufacturing plant, we can create one-off designs using your requested materials.
Consider some of the most popular options today and the advantages that they can offer.
- Wood Fencing – Wood is a classic fencing material that is as popular today as it was 50 years ago. Wood has a look and appeal like few other materials. It’s perfect for residential fencing, thanks to the privacy that it offers. Contrary to popular belief, wood isn’t a poor investment. We use treated lumber and species that are resistant to moisture, rot, and insect infestation. With care, your wood fence could last well beyond 15 – 20 years.
- Aluminum Fencing – Do you love the ornate appearance of wrought iron fencing but want something that is more manageable and durable? Aluminum fencing is the answer. Our customers love aluminum for its durability, low maintenance, and impressive look. You can have elaborate custom designs that will make your property stand out. Whether for home or business, aluminum is a great solution that will easily last for 30 years and beyond when properly maintained. Lean more about our aluminum fencing installation in Wellington.
- Chain Link Security Fencing – For the most affordable solution, chain link fencing is worth your consideration. This material is ideal for commercial and industrial properties. It keeps line of sight open so it’s useful for high-risk areas with roaming security patrols. Chain link fencing is also durable and can be painted to meet your aesthetic needs. For homes, chain link fencing is a great low-cost option for pet enclosures and other areas where additional security is needed.
- Steel Fencing – Steel is still a popular material, and with the right treatment it can resist corrosion for years of trouble-free use. If you want the best structural integrity for high security applications, steel could be the ideal solution. Talk to us today to learn more about what we can do with steel and get recommendations for your fencing installation in Wellington.
Fence Crafters Is Your Local Company in Wellington
Our teams know the unique demands of Florida’s environment, soil, and topography. We design fencing solutions that can stand the test of time, giving you confidence in your investment.
If you’re ready to discuss your next project, you can get a free fencing estimate today. Fence Crafters in the only fencing company in Wellington that will go the extra mile to meet your needs and deliver beyond your expectations.