Installing a fence at your home or place of business is a significant investment, so it’s natural that you would expect a significant return. Any time you improve your property, you need to consider the value that is added, and the return (financial or otherwise) that you would expect to receive. Durable Fences are essential to mark the boundary line of your property. With the right fence, you can also add security and privacy into the mix.
Before you invest in a new fence, consider the average lifespan of the materials available. This will help you to make the right choice when working with the best fencing company in Delray Beach.
Delray Beach Fencing Materials and Average Lifetime
There are several materials that you can choose for residential, commercial, and industrial fences. All have their pros and cons, and each option varies in terms of durability and expected lifetime. Let’s take a look at some of the most common materials that we offer at Fence Crafters, your premier fencing company in Delray Beach.
Aluminum Durable Fences
If you want security but don’t have major privacy concerns, aluminum fencing Delray Beach is one of the first options that you should consider. Aluminum is a versatile material that is highly resistant to corrosion. When properly finished and installed, it can provide a long return on your initial investment.
Consider the advantages that come from choosing aluminum fencing for your home or business.
- Aluminum is lighter than steel and easier to work with.
- It is naturally resistant to corrosion, and with specialized finishing methods, you can virtually eliminate all forms of corrosion on a new fence.
- Aluminum is more affordable than wrought iron, yet it can offer the same stunning aesthetic. If you want a home or business with security and distinction, aluminum should be at the top of your list.
- You can customize aluminum fencing to optimize security. Height and anti-scaling features can be used for high-risk properties.
With all of these advantages, it’s clear that aluminum is a great option when installing with a fencing company in Delray Beach.
The big question, of course, is how long will it last? To put it simply, aluminum could last beyond your lifetime with minimal maintenance. High quality factory finishes will prevent all forms of corrosion, and only regular cleaning will be needed to remove algae and debris that could compromise the finish.
Factory paint can last for up to 30 years before requiring maintenance from a team of professional fencing installers.
Chain Link Fencing
Chain link fencing is another popular option used in South Florida. This design is affordable, can be installed relatively quickly, and it’s ideal for high-security installations.
Although chain link fencing is most commonly used for commercial and industrial applications, it can also be used for residential fencing, particularly for security fences and pet enclosures.
If you choose chain link fencing installation in Delray Beach, you can look forward to advantages like:
- Uninterrupted line of sight, making chain link ideal for high-risk properties like storage lots, commercial buildings, and industrial plants.
- Customization with anti-scaling features like concertina wire.
- Easy integration of gates and doors.
- Low cost.
- Minimal maintenance.
- Factory finishes in a color of your choice.
- Durable Fences.
Being incredible versatile and affordable, it’s unsurprising that chain link is popular for fencing installation in Delray Beach. It’s also incredibly durable. The average installation lasts between 15 and 20 years, although it’s not unusual for well maintained fences to last even longer.
If you need a high security solution and aesthetic isn’t your primary concern, you can talk to Fence Crafters, the premier fencing company in Delray Beach.
Wood Durable Fences
Wood is yet another option for homes and businesses. Solid wood fencing provides enhanced privacy, and security can be added with height to deter unauthorized access. There’s no question that wood fences are timeless and beautiful.
Some of the key advantages of choosing wood are:
- Aesthetic beauty to perfectly complement any home or place of business.
- Low maintenance when choosing a fencing company in Delray Beach that uses high quality lumber.
- Versatility for installations where there is varied topography.
- The ability to increase the value of your home or commercial property.
- Durability, helping a new fence to look great for many years to come.
A wooden fence will last for at least 15 years when choosing a material like cedar. This could extend to 30 years or more with regular maintenance. The lifetime of your fence is directly attributed to the quality of materials and installation. That’s why it’s essential to choose the leading fencing company in Delray Beach.
Vinyl Fencing From Ply Gem
Lastly, we come to vinyl fencing, but we’re not talking about your average DIY materials. At Fence Crafters, we are the only authorized Ply Gem fencing installer in Palm Beach County and the surrounding areas.
Ply Gem is a high-quality vinyl solution that can last for the lifetime of your home or place of business. Customization options are extensive, allowing you to achieve the perfect balance of beauty, security, and privacy. Maintenance needs are extremely low, making this one of our most recommended products if you simply want a lasting solution that looks great.
Insist on the Most Trusted Fencing Company in Delray Beach
If you demand durability, quality, and standout looks, Fence Crafters is the company to call. With over 25 years of experience we know how to create solutions that last. We manufacture our own fences in-house, with the exception of our exclusive Ply Gem installations.
You can make an investment today and experience years of low-maintenance privacy and security from a custom fence. Contact us for a free fencing installation estimate today.