You’ve decided on a fencing material and design, but now you need to consider how you will get in and out of your property. A custom entry way gate Palm Beach County is usually the final design decision. It’s also one of the most important.
Your own preference will be unique to your needs. You can start to think about your choices with some helpful info from Fence Crafters.
Check for Any HOA Rules Surrounding Custom Entry Way Gates Palm Beach County
Your homeowner’s association may have specific rules about fencing and gate materials, designs, and height, etc. Make sure you check these thoroughly before you start designing, and well before you start building. If you aren’t sure, talk to one of the administrators or directors in your association.
Consider Power Needs
If you will be installing an automatic gate you’ll need to know where the power is going to come from. You may need to install a line underground to power the gate. You can also consider a backup battery source for times when there are grid outages. Fence Crafters can help you to determine your needs before installation.
Consider the Different Types of Custom Gates
The advantage of working with a company like Fence Crafters is that you will have the freedom to design custom entry way gates Palm Beach County. Providing there are no overbearing HOA rules, you will be able to let your sense of personality and style shine.
Some of the most common types include:
- A standard gate that matches your fence in design and height.
- An ornamental gate that matches the theme of your fencing Palm Beach County but adds extra design embellishments that make it stand out.
- A Specialty gate designed around your needs. sliding gates may be needed if you don’t have room to swing a gate. Automatic gates can be used if you want more convenience and security. Keypads and electronic locks can be incorporated for your peace of mind.
- Hidden gates may also be used. These custom privacy gates Palm Beach County blend perfectly with the fence.
- Double gates can be installed across your driveway for vehicle access.
If you don’t want a swing gate or don’t have space for one, you will find other options for custom entry way gates Palm Beach County.
- A swing gate is the most popular style. This type of gate uses hinges to open inwards or outwards.
- A rolling gate can be used as an alternative. This design uses a track and wheels to support the weight of the gate. It’s sometimes used for large openings where a hinged system wouldn’t hold up.
- A cantilever gate also slides but uses a counterweight system rather than wheels.
Explore Your Options for Custom Entry Way Gates Palm Beach County
Whether you want something ornamental, simple, swinging, or sliding, you will find the best installers at Fence Crafters. With more than 25 years of experience in the fencing industry, we know how to turn your concepts into beautiful functioning fences and gates that last for decades.
Contact us today, get your free estimate, and start planning your new fence and custom privacy gate in Palm Beach County.